Fiscal representation

If you import goods from outside the EU for delivery within the EU, but you do not have a VAT number in the country of entry, we, as fiscal representatives, can declare these goods for you.

The Gaston Schul Group has licences for Limited Fiscal Representative in the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany.